Oceanside District Office
145 Merle Avenue
Oceanside, NY 11572
Online Registration is
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Oceanside Union Free School District
Registration of New Students
School age children who move into the district should be registered as soon as possible.
Registration will only occur if the following documents are provided:
Proof of Residency
ANY ONE OF: House Deed; Mortgage Statement; Notarized Lease; Residential Parental Affidavit and Residential Homeowner Affidavit
ANY TWO OF: Pay stub; Income tax form; Utility or other bills; Membership documents (e.g., library cards) based upon residency; Voter registration document(s); Documents issued by federal, state or local agencies (e.g., local social service agency, Federal Office of Refugee Resettlement)
ANY ONE OF: Official driver’s license, learner’s permit or non-driver identification; State or other government issued identification
ANY ONE OF: Birth Certificate; Baptismal Certificate
ANY ONE OF: Certificate of immunization signed by physician; Certificate of immunization signed by an official of health clinic, District’s Physical Examination Form signed by a physician
**There is some sense that deadlines may be adjusted. We will follow all guidance from the Department of Health. In the interim, please submit all immunizations completed thus far, and be sure to complete all requirements prior to school opening.
Additional Required Documents:
- Release of Records
- Parental Affidavit (see below)
- Homeowners Affidavit (see below)
- Authorization of Administration of Medicine
- NYS Requirements for School Attendance
In the event that the deed or lease where you and your children reside is NOT your name, notarized sworn affidavits are required.
- Parental Affidavit – This must be filled out and notarized by the student’s parent.
- Homeowners Affidavit – This must be filled out and notarized by the person whose name appears on the deed. Please note that if the lease for a rental is not in your name, the homeowner’s affidavit MUST be completed by the landlord or management company ONLY. Notarized affidavits filled out by the buildings superintendent will NOT be accepted.
All Incoming Oceanside High School Students
The Following Must Be Completed Before Receiving a Schedule for Attendance
Call the Guidance department at the number listed below to obtain an appointment to meet with your child’s guidance counselor. It is advised that both the parent and child attend this meeting.
If your last name is between A – K call 516-678-7537
If your last name is between L – Z call 516-678-7540
You must provide the Guidance Counselor with a copy of your child’s latest transcript and/or report card from his/her previous school. A schedule CANNOT be created unless these vital documents are provided.