Our goal is to provide our riders with the safest transportation possible. We need both students and parent's cooperation. Our bus safety rules must be strictly enforced in order to keep our riders safe. Transportation is a privilege that can be revoked if the behavior of a student or students impairs the safety of riders and transportation professionals.
School bus transportation is an extension of our student's education. School buses are "Bully Free Zones". In the event your child witnesses or is subjected to bullying, harassment or any other behavior that makes them feel uncomfortable, please bring it to the attention of your child's bus driver and school administrator at once.
Please remind your child to:
- Be ready and waiting five minutes prior to your pick-up time (never allow a student to chase a missed bus)
- When applicable, have your bus pass ready to present to the driver
- Keep all items inside backpacks (bus company is not responsible for lost or stolen items)
- Be respectful to the driver, monitor and fellow students at all times
- Cross in front of the bus, after the driver signals that it is safe
- Remain seated at all times, communicate quietly
- No eating or drinking on the bus at any time
- Be kind to the neighbors when waiting for your bus at your bus stop
Disciplinary action will be taken if fighting, profanity, vandalism or items being tossed from bus windows or on the bus are reported. Student conduct reports are submitted to your child's assigned school administrator. School administrators will oversee student conduct on our school buses. Recurring conduct reports could result in school suspension, transportation suspension or revoked transportation privileges.
Thank you for your continued support in keeping our students and buses safe. We look forward to providing your children with a safe and efficient bus ride to and from school every day.
Together we keep our children safe!